Thursday, February 19, 2009

Home Again

Me and Amy K


W
Watch Out! Aeraci's on the Road!





Aunt Bre with Aeraci




We made it back to Deleware after a week in Washington. It was good to see family, and for Aeraci to meet great aunts/uncles and cousins. She is still a great traveler, though much more squirmy than before:) The last couple of days she has been fussy, so I'm thinking she's going through a growing phase. She had some shots today, so that has not helped the fussiness! I can't believe she's almost 8 months, time has gone so fast.

3 comments:

Rosie said...

How nice to make a trip home again! She is so adorable and getting so big. I can imagine it must be hard on your sister and Mom to be so far away from her.

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you all! I love that pic of Aeraci at the end of this post, where she is sitting up!! So cute!

Devin & Annie said...

she's so sweet! Devin and I will try to make it over there some time!