Wednesday, May 6, 2009

We're Adding to the Family

Aeraci in a vintage t-shirt (baby Shanessy era:) Aeraci with baby Katherine, her first coffee date!

My Sweet Pea!


Adorable, Need I say more?




Well, it's official, Grandma is moving in. In about three weeks she is coming to the east coast to stay with us indefinatly. She found out she needs hip replacement surgery so she will have her surgery out here and stay with us through her recovery. Aeraci is excited to spend more time with her grandma.

4 comments:

Devin & Annie said...

Is your mom going to live with you guys forever? It kinda sounds like it. Well I hope the surgery goes ok for her!

Jillian said...

And here I thought you were preggo again (at first glance)! Hope all goes well with your mom.

Shanessy said...

She will not be living with us forever, but for the next few months at least.

I'M NOT PREGNANT :)
Although I have been asked that a lot.

Sonja said...

I'm sure Leah will love spending more time wiht her grand daughter.