Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Aeraci is growing up so quickly!!!

Aeraci having fun on the beach.
Watch out Aunt Bre, I'm climbing out!

Just kidding!


Aeraci has been changing so much lately. She is getting her first tooth!!!! I was convinced she was going to make it to her first birthday toothless:) Speed is a new accomplishment as well. Aeraci is moving very quickly now on all fours and is interested in EVERYTHING!!! I'm constantly behind her trying to prevent the next disaster, and I'm sure she thinks her new name is "Aeraci No"!!! She has been so slow and immobile for so long, this is definitely a new challenge for us.

3 comments:

Jillian said...

Awww. Man, she must love those glasses! OR perhaps she just has several pairs!

Shanessy said...

Only one pair, but she know's she looks adorable in them so she likes to show off.

Devin & Annie said...

Just wait until she can walk and reaches up on the counters and tries to get things off it. Austin's getting so tall that he can pretty much reach everything on out dresser!

Aeraci is so cute! I can't wait to see her when I get the chance!