Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Day With Friends

The Carisio and Owens family, growing every year:)
Kara and me with our beautiful babies

Me and Timothy


Kara and Aeraci



Last week we drove to Wilmington to see our friends the Carisio's who were visiting family after their move back to the states. It was so good to see Kara, Gerard and meet new Timothy. We had not seen them since our move last October so we glad to have the opportunity to see our friends we dearly missed and meet their new addition. I loved holding Timothy, who is only 8 weeks old; there is something about holding little babies, I miss it, but not too much yet:)!! Aeraci got a little jealous when I held him, she tried to climb up on my lap. We are excited that they will be living in Virginia for a year and a half, hello roadtrip!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Little cutie in her bikini