Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Life on the GO

Life has been very busy as of late, so I have not taken the time to blog. Aeraci is walking all over the house and talking more. Some of her new words are "hi", "ice", "truck" and one word she picked up "somewhere" that we're hoping she'll soon forget "s..t"!

Aaron is doing well, one month into deployment. I'm crazy busy with work, biblestudies and our newest venture swimming lessons with Aeraci. We joined the YMCA a couple weeks ago and aside from pumping iron and lot's of cardio, Aeraci and I are started a mommy and me swimming class once a week. She loves splashing and clapping in the water, and it's great to experience that with her.

As for my pregnancy, it's going great. We're nearly 18 weeks into it and the baby is starting to move frequently:) Almost half-way there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny (but not funny) about her new "word"...I know my younger brother went through a time of that and did it for the reaction! :)
Post a Mommy-to-be pic of you! :)

Shanessy said...

yeah, I want to laugh when she does it, but I can't!