Monday, August 23, 2010

Around the House

First pair of overalls
Little Man~








Life has found a new normal in the Owens household. Nanna left in July, so I have been chasing the kids around all day, well just the one for now:) Aeraci is running all over the place, with mommy chasing after her, cleaning up the mess! She is talking all the time now, and will give you a play by play commentary for the whole day. " Aeraci...sit..chair" "Mama dropped it",
" Baby yippups" aka hiccups! Those are just a few of what I hear all day!








Elias is growing up way to fast. He is 7 weeks now, and I can hardly believe it. He is growing quickly, and is wearing 0-3 months and filling out the length quite well. I think Aeraci will become his big, little sister not too long from now. He has started cooing, and I have even caught a couple of smiles. He is a great baby! He hardly ever cries and loves to cuddle with mommy....sorry daddy! He has become my little man.

No comments: