Saturday, April 30, 2011

From Winter to Summer????













So the weather here in Dover has been crazy. We went straight from winter to summer with no spring. This past week the tempature has been in the mid 80's. Crazy!! I will say I am enjoying it though. 2 hands and 2 kids make for plenty of work, but it is so fun! Elias is such a joy, always a smile on his face...and I love it that Aeraci has started wanting hugs all the time. There is nothing better than when your 2 year old comes up and says "huggie" with her arms open wide. Aaron and I have started training for a triatholon and went for a 10 mile bike ride around Dover on Tuesday. We put the kids in the bike trailer and pulled them all around, they LOVED it. Aaron lets Aeraci keep his MP3 player so she has her music for the ride!

The picture of Aeraci is her outfit for the "royal wedding". We caught the end of it on tv and she went and got her hat and Elias's clip on tie and said she was ready to go to Amy and Gorges wedding (friends of ours that were married last month) It was so adorable!!!

2 comments:

Brad said...

I love the picture!

Unknown said...

That comment was from me - Amy. I am at work and I was logged into my bosses email and I think that is why it says "Brad".