Saturday, March 28, 2009

Crazy Life

Aeraci at the quilt show with both her grandma's in wheelchairs! Grandpa, Austin and Aunt Annie were there too!
Aeraci and Nanna Emma


Aeraci with Grandpa's dog Buddy. They had a great time playing!


Aeraci and Grandpa


This weekend has turned out to be quite interesting. My dad and his wife came to town yesterday to see Aeraci. It's only the second time they have seen her. Aeraci was on her best behavior. Today turned out to be a long crazy day. Aeraci did not nap well this morning, so she was fussy until her afternoon nap. Then we went to eat and she tried Mexican food for the first time. Afterwards, we went to Uncle Lloyds house to visit him and Mark and Chrystal. Then Aeraci and I went to Old Country Buffet with my dad and Emma for my Uncle Lawerence and Aunt Hannah's 60th anniverssary. It was great to see family I had not seen in a few years, and for them to meet Aeraci, but our good time was cut short as my grandma was rushed to the emergency room. It seems that she had a UTI, but she will be fine. So that's just a snipit of my crazy life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Aeraci looks in these pics! It's like she had a major growth spurt in the last few weeks!! Glad that your Grandma is ok. Thinking of you!