Thursday, March 19, 2009


So we are back in the Tri-Cities, well Aeraci and I are. We have been here a week and are staying until mid-April. Last weekend I had the opportunity to hang out with my best friend Amy K at her brothers wedding reception, and we were able to get a little shopping in too! We had so much fun, and I am so thankful for her friendship. Her husband recently joined the army, so I am hoping their first assignment will be near us on the east coast:) My mom had back surgery on Tuesday, and she came through it fine. She is still in the hospital and in a lot of pain. They are looking at releasing her tomorrow or Saturday. We are praying for a speedy recovery. So needless to say I have been busy running back and forth to the hospital and spending time with family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah! I had fun too! I miss the old days when we lived in the same place and went exercising/tanning/shopping/workingtogether! I am thinking of your mom and hope she recovers fast! Talk to you soon!